Saturday 20 February 2010

Sick dad :(

Hi,it's Maisie-May again!
Recently, my dad was sick in the toilet (it is as bad as it sounds).
If I could I would draw a picture and post it on here but I am using Sutton library's computers.
So, instead of coming out with my Dad (which we do every Saturday) I came with my Mum.
A few minutes ago, I called him to tell him we got him a chocolate flap-jack, but me and my Mum forgot that he was to ill to eat (lol, okay I shouldn't of put "lol").
I wish that I could post a pic, I really do, but for now, you guys are going to have to wait :(

Oh,well.

Updates are Available, remember!
Just tell us your email in the comments, or email maisie.may.morton1@hotmail.com and tell me that you would like them. Thanks for reading!
xxMaisie-Mayxx

No comments:

Post a Comment