Tuesday 22 June 2010

Elllliiiieee!

Heyyaaa
Its Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am the one that changed the blog to different colours! Comment on whether u like it or not I don't mind if u dont mind it! I am going to put a poll up for who likes it and who dont! :)xx
So today the Litrecy lesson was boring but kwl at the same time coz we had to "write a letter" but the kwl bit about it was that it was about Avatar I ♥ Avatar! ♥♥♥ itttttttt!!!!! I saw it in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been a really hot day today as well! (Really good for England! XD) The hot whether is okay it's just that I get hot really easily! :( and it's really bad but when it was snowing I was warm outside!!!!!!
I have had Freya this weekend! She is so cuuttttteeeeee! I ♥♥♥♥♥ HER OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN AVATAR BECAUSE WELL FREYA'S MY COUSINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Better go byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment