Friday 25 June 2010

SCHOOL AGAIN

Heyyaa
It's Ellie, and Mayzee (Maisie) is putting her things to say on the other parogragh! It's my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MAYZEE IS COMIN TO MY HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL (WE ARE AT SCHOOL) AND ME AND MAYZEE ARE GOING TO GO IN MY POOL I HAVENT SEEN IT ON MY GARDEN OR ANYTHING BUT IT'S 10 FOOT!!!!!! Anyway Mayzee wants a go now CYA LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) XXXXX


Hey! So it's Maisie here, and I am gonna put some stuff about today!
So I am going to Ellie's house after skewl and...OMG 1 r3477y w4nt t0 d0 th15!
Soz I just need to do random things sometimes! Anyway, today at skewl, I came in and put 3 ENVELOPES in my tray for Ellie's b-day(hehe, A b-day is something that washes ur butt!)!
Soooooooo...(8) watch how I do thisss. (8) watch how I do thisss.
And I was like OMG when I went outside, I was picking my scabs and I STARTED FLIPPING BLEEDING! I WAS LIKE "WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAGHHHHHHH WEEP WEEEP WEEP WEEP :(" But then Dracula came and sucked it from my body, and everything was better again :)
Buh byeeee!


So, this is both of us! BYE! CYA!

1 comment: